- For the rules for submitting manuscripts to the journal, see: www.fdoctors.uz / SUBMISSIONS
- All incoming manuscripts undergo mandatory reviewing within 3-4 week (or less) from the moment of registration in the editorial office.
- As a rule, the permanent members of the Editorial Board and/or the Editorial Council of the Journal serve as reviewers of scientific articles, but specialists well-known for their work in particular field of medicine according to the profile of scientific manuscripts may also be involved.
- The decision on the choice of one or another reviewer for the review of an article is made by the Editor-in-Chief or his/her deputies.
- Manuscripts (without the names of authors and institutions where the work was performed) are sent to reviewers together with an official letter from the editorial board.
- In the case of a negative review, a reasoned rejection is sent to the author within 10 (ten) days after receipt of such a review. In this case, for ethical reasons the reviewer's name is not disclosed.
- If it is necessary to improve the article (making clarifications, corrections, additions, etc.), the authors are sent a corresponding letter with a request to make the necessary improvements within 1-2 months (maximum - 3 months from the date of sending the review). After that the authors should return the finalized article for a second review (to the reviewer who made the comments that required revision).
- In case the authors refuse to revise the materials, they must notify the editorial board about their refusal to publish the article. If the authors do not return the revised version after 3 month from the date of sending the review, the editorial board removes the manuscript from the account. The authors are sent a corresponding notification about the deregistration of the manuscript due to the expiration of the period for revision. Sent manuscripts are not returned.
- If the authors do not agree with the reviewer's opinion, the Editorial Board as requested by the authors may decide to send the article to another reviewer or several reviewers to get an unbiased expert opinion. In such situations, the article and reviews received on it are subject to discussion at the meeting of the editorial board, the collegial decision of which is brought to the authors' attention within 10 (ten) working days from the meeting of the editorial board.
- In the case of a repeated negative review (after correcting the comments made in the first review), the authors may be asked to finalize the article again, which should take no more than 2 month, and the finalized article should be reviewed again. After the third negative review the article is no longer subject to review and the authors are sent a refusal of publication within 10 (ten) days from the receipt of the review.
- Articles that received positive reviews and were approved on the editorial board are published in the next issues of the journal (usually within 1-2 month), of which the editorial board immediately notifies the authors.
Arzikulov Abdurayim Shamshievich